Have you ever wanted to be a Busker? If so the festival offers a unique opportunity. There’ll be a special busker’s pitch available on the Saturday & Sunday at the Village Post office. Visit our new Buskers Page for more details and to reserve your slot!
The 2010 inaugural Gretton Music Festival proved a very popular village event with excellent attendances and superb reviews. It is therefore no surprise that participating venues want to support this year’s event and we also welcome some exciting newcomers.
The festival is held over the August Bank Holiday weekend a traditional time for relaxing and enjoying the summer sunshine.
The Gretton Music Festival 2011 features a full programme for every taste, all hosted at local village venues. This year’s programme includes
· The Blue Bell featuring local talent with a new event "Unplugged & Thirsty"
· The Hatton Arms repeating the very popular "Open Mic Sessions"
· The Talbot hosting Gurning Wurm & BBQ and hotpork & stuffing baps
· Gretton Baptist Chapel was a delightful “hit” last year with “Your favourite hymns” and is repeating the successful formula this year.
· Groovy Tots & Fabulous French hosting pre-school singing and dancing on the Village Green
· Martin McEvoy’s “Anyone Can Sing!” master class
· Expect a big Opera announcement with international talent. Details available soon.
Finally visit www.grettonmusicfestival.com for an up to date programme of events.
Expect new event announcements all the time including Gretton School PSA, St. James Church, The Gretton Folk Club & Lydia’s .
Finally something new.
Have you ever wanted to be a Busker? If so the festival offers a unique opportunity. There’ll be a special busker’s pitch available on the Saturday & Sunday at the Village Post office.
Thank You Helen
All Gretton Music Festival press releases since June 2013 have been carefully crafted by Helen Bach.
If you need any assistance with written copy - press releases, blogs, brochures, website content you may contact Helen here