And John “Soulman” Hindle for running our Licenced Bar.
Scott Harman our photographer photos available here
Special thanks go to Mike & Julie Powell for their help in running the unofficial box office at Gretton Stores and for being great people in our village.
We wish to thank the following for their kind donation of raffle prizes.
- Andy Page Quality Motors (07850 932823)
- Welland Mowers (01536 770956, 07790 971345
- Options Curtains (01536 771298, 07976 371534)
- Options Blinds (01536 771298, 07970 262694)
- Lydia's Coffee Shop
- The Falcon Hotel (01572 823535)
- The Core Theatre, Corby (01536 470470)
- Truck East (David Hall)
- Gretton Garden Cottage (01526 770225)
- Scania Finance
- APlus Accountants
- Lloyds Bank
And to our DJ California Disco for getting everyone on their feet.
Finally a massive thanks to all Disco-goers for raising a massive £942. Brilliant and sincere thanks. All proceeds will go to The Travers Foundation.
Finally an apology we were under time pressures to vacate the hall by midnight and thie meant an 11pm end. I regret stopping the party early particularly when so many wanted to continue. Next time, yes there will be another chance to Dance Round Your Handbag we will try and seek an extension and make everyone aware of the start and end times.
Sorry and thanks again for your support.
The Travers Foundation